A positive customer experience is one of the three key areas that businesses need to align to grow their business. Customer experience is different to customer service. You can offer great customer service when a customer buys but if they have a bad experience with other parts of your business then you will not have them as a loyal customer.
Business owners always want more customers. Grow Your Profit takes a strategic approach and align effective marketing and awesome offers to creating consistently great customers experience. Failing to do so is like filling a bucket with holes in it!
For every one person that complains there are 26 people who do not and just never come back to your business. These people will on average tell 12 others and with the rise in social media a bad customer experience can keep you on the treadmill when trying to attract and retain loyal customers.
The 12 Week Challenge
The 12 week challenge helps business owners and CEOs develop the systems for their business using the Grow Your Profit Templates and exercises. This approach featured in the best-selling book “Think Big: How to thrive in life and business in a rapidly changing world.”
This program helps you to
- Define your customer promise
- How to constantly attract and grow the right customers and not just any customer. Customers who are loyal and Advocates not only tell their friends about your business, they insist they do business with you.
- Move your product and service away from a commodity and hence competing on price to an experience and hence having a higher value
- Improve how your business interacts with your customers …and this is more than just when they want to buy!
- Identify, from your customer’s perspective, what they really think of your products and services
- Show you how to minimise customer complaints by identifying and addressing root causes
- Equip staff with a system that turns Angry customers to Advocates
- Ensure you create an A team that constantly delivers a great customer experience
- Align your business processes for a more efficient business and one that attract loyal customers and not turning them away.